Creativity and leadership of children through computer learning
Goals to achieve
- Oftenly, children reduce the use of technology to games and videos. It is about introducing the child to the Tech universe by creating content through drawings, coloring, creating animations with blocks of code.
- Develop the child’s ease of use of computer tools
- Improve the culture of the child and introduce him to programming
- Let the younger one discover computer science, improve their culture, introduce them to programming in a playful way.
- Express your emotions and put your imagination in color
Child between 4 to 6 years old. The assistance of an adult is highly recommended.
At the end of this workshop, a certificate of participation is given to all children who achieve at least 90% of the score. Children are also coached on participation in local and international competitions.
Overview of activities in video
How are the workshops
The workshops take place via the specially designed e-learning platform for children www.geniuselab.com. The child has an individual account that allows him to follow the different activities and to interact with other children his age and who do the same workshop under the gaze of a moderator.
Once in its interface, the Genius is sponsored by a qualified mentor. The mentor guides the Genius throughout its period of connectivity on the site. Mentors are connected every working day from 9am to 5pm. Timetables and non-holiday days in Cameroon.
Within the community, working groups are formed and children are invited to create group projects. Offline activities are organized to allow children to meet and discuss their projects.
Evaluation and awards
Genius earn points as he progresses.